Monday, March 14, 2011

set and a half

Ah, Monday after Daylight Savings Changes. The day that everyone gives a resigned sigh in unison that their day is totally thrown off...

so I played not one, but one and a half shows.

and not early ones, but late ones.

here's the set list and a half:

Don’t Say That, Nov 8th, Plain Jane, Steal your Crown, Cuando te vas, Her Majesty Cry, Et cetera, One Hot Second, Black Sails, Memphis Ferry.

show #2: Waiting For The Dawn, Dreaming Without You, Stormy as the Sea, Parking Lot Kings, Fortunes, Forecasts and Lucky Charms.

And if you have never heard Steal Your Crown, it's cause I wrote it as I was playing it. It's about Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. Email me at dannrussomusic@aol.com and I'll send you an mp3 of it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment