Tuesday, March 15, 2011

countdown to St Patrick's Eve

I think it should be a hoilday - like Christmas Eve, or Halloween (All Hallow's Eve) or the day before Thanksgiving when everyone hangs out with their childhood friends at a local public establishment :-P

and I have a show. (March 16th @ TT The Bears in Cambridge)

I've been thinking a lot about it. And I feel really prepared. Which is weird. In fact, when I mentioned it to someone they said "I'm kind of concerned YOU want to practice." Not only do I have a fantastic guest artist, Casey Sullivan http://www.myspace.com/caseysullivanmusic (who will be doing three songs of her own) but I have a fantastic guitarist Gary Ames (http://twitter.com/#!/garyamesjr ) and not that I forgot he was good, but I forgot HOW good he is.

and the music? it's GOOD. Like some of the best I have written. We are certain to play Her Majesty Cry (the new single) as well as a few others from the upcoming album.

So I'm psyched. What should I wear?

1 comment: