Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm'a keep myself honest - Week One, Part Deux

so here we go - to make sure I'm doing the right things, I'm going to let the ether of the interwebs know...

1. make a video. I did! it's for "Waiting For The Dawn" and you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoqD-5JqcdI (and it has 125 views already! whooo hooo!) and now before August 1st I want to put another up!

2. post my set lists. I have been consistently posting set lists for the past two or three weeks on http://www.facebook.com/dannrussomusic as my status, and so that you don't have to go searching through weeks of status (stati? states?) to look for them all in one place, I

3. post my list of originals. It's up! as a note on facebook.com/dannrussomusic which leads me to

4. MORE originals! ok ok I'm working on this. I want to have at least two more originals (if not 5) by August 1st.

5. now that CDBaby/iTunes is giving the option, I want to release a two-song "single" of Waiting For The Dawn and another song that follows it thematically or musically (maybe even the other video?)

6. I think I AM going to attend SLCC (the Second Life conference) and see where and when I can play (I AM Dann Numbers, the 200-mile an hour savior of acoustic rock and soul, right?)

oh, and

7. finish writing that entry into Anthony Bourdain's "Why Cook Well" contest

:-)
peace,
Dann

1 comment: