Thursday, March 11, 2010

mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

so it occurred to me that I promised set lists of all my shows and I have been sorely forgetful of putting them up, so as a St. Patrick's Day resolution (I know, a week early) I vow to post set lists as soon as I can remember them :-P

Tuesday March 9th - RL Show @ McGann's (Boston)
1. Dreaming Without You
2. Good Morning, Chelsea
3. Parking Lot Kings
4. It Seemed Just Like a Dream (What a Day)
5. Wanted Dead or Alive (yes, the Bon Jovi song)
6. No Pain

Wednesday March 10th - SL Show @ Bay Vista (SL)
1. Fortunes, Forecasts & Lucky Charms
2. Good Morning, Chelsea
3. The Scientist (Coldplay cover)
4. Dreaming Without You
5. Waiting For The Dawn
6. Para Que No Tengas Sed
7. Parking Lot Kings
8. Greensleeves
9. Desire (U2 cover)
10. Year
11. Plain Jane
12. Did You Ever Have
13. Capture My Heart.

thank you all for listening

peace,Dann

No comments:

Post a Comment