Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i feel obscenely productive

I feel obscenely productive. Last year I wrote 4 songs on Feb 28th, and this year, two days into February and I have two songs completed for the RPM 2010...

"Vulnerabilities" a song about not having to lock away and hide your true self - sounds very Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz-y, which is a totally different vibe then I'm used to writing.

"Lessons Learned" one of the saddest songs I have ever heard. It's about breaking up with someone and you go from knowing every single thing about them to knowing nothing.

I'm trying to stay within my self-imposed "lock" topic. The first line in the chorus if "Vulnerabilities" is "You don't have to lock away your vulnerabilities" and the second verse of "Lessons Learned" has the line "doors were locked and opened slow."

I'm psyched. Are you? :-)

peace,

Dann

No comments:

Post a Comment